Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger Self Defense Combo
- Response Trigger allows the A-5 to fire full-auto without batteries
- Cyclone Feed System can fire 15 balls per second without batteries
- The A-5 can be field stripped in less than 60 seconds without tools
- Two position external selector switch allows players to easily change from safe to firing mode
- Enhanced ergonomics with a longer front grip, lighter weight body and easier to remove push pins
The Tippmann A-5 is the most popular scenario marker ever produced. The A-5 features a durable aluminum body, inline bolt system, front and rear sling mounts, low profile hopper and 8.5” high performance ported barrel. The A-5 is known for its ability to be customized with many aftermarket accessories and features Tippmann’s World Class 2-year Warranty.
A paintball marker, also known as a paintball gun, is the main piece of equipment in the sport of paintball. Markers use an expanding gas, such as carbon dioxide (CO2) or compressed air, to propel paintballs through the barrel. The term “marker” is derived from its original use as a means for forestry personnel to mark trees and ranchers to mark wandering cattle.
The muzzle velocity of paintball markers is approximately 90 m/s (300 ft/s). While greater muzzle velocity is possible, it has been ruled unsafe for use on most commercial paintball fields. When paintballs hit an object at high speed they have potential to cause damage; a paintball colliding with human skin may cause bruising or further tissue damage. However, the damage depends on the paintball’s velocity, its impact angle, and which part of the body it hits. Because of the potential for soft tissue damage, players must wear masks to protect the eyes, mouth, and ears when barrel blocking devices are not in place.
This combo includes the following items:
1x TIPPMANN A5 WITH RESPONSE TRIGGER
1x 48CI AIRTANK
1x GXG 2POD PACK
2x 100 ROUND PODS
200x NYLON SOLID BALLS
20x SELF DEFENSE PEPPERBALLS