UTG ACCU-SYNC 45 Degree Angle Flip Up Rear Sight
• Precision Machined from Aircraft Aluminum and Finished in Matte Black
• 45 Degree Angled Offset Allows Quick Access and Transition to Iron Sights while Running a Larger Primary Magnified Optic
• Posi-lock Retention Detent Prevents Sight Tower from Collapsing when in Use
• Windage Adjustment Wheel Provides Tool-free Adjustment of the Dual Aperture Sight
• Utilizes a Single locking Torx Screw with Low Profile Mounting Base and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stop for a Secure Zero Hold and Return to Zero on MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails
• Designed to Match MT-745, UTG ACCU-SYNC® AR15 45 Degree Flip-up Front Sight
NOTE: We recommend to tighten the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.
Weight: 1.13 oz
Rail Type: Picatinny
Length: 0.945 inch
Width: 2.871 inch
Height: 1.836 inch
Designed to provide an offset from the base to give extra compensation distance to the eye relief in addition to what the mounting rail allows normally.
Designed to allow for adjustment of the horizontal canting angle in order to compensate the unwanted ballistic characteristics of the gun, possibly from a misaligned rail to the barrel, in order to enhance the shooting precision.
Check out our other UTG products