A perfect way to head into an adventure is to make sure you’re equipped for the journey. The NC Star tactical backpack is designed to perfection and will ensure you are all geared up. The army print compliments the multiple compartments and MOLLE webbing design element to organize your supplies in an accessible manner. It offers comfort with its portable size and the durable PVC material is chemical and water resistant. The compression straps on the side are nifty and allow you to tuck things tightly in the bag. While the cushioned sternum and waist straps hold the bag firmly in place with a clasp at the waist. Choose this backpack and you will never say no to an adventure again!
• Tactical Backpack the perfect size to carry a Days supply of essential gear. Multiple compartments and MOLLE webbing to organise and customize your backpack to your needs.
• Main compartment dimensions: 18” H x 12” W x 6” D (1,200 sq inches)
• 4X Side compartments, two on each side: 5” H x 5” W x 1½” D
• Top Outside Compartment: Top 4½” H x 8” W x 2” D & Bottom 9½”H x 9½”W x 3” D
• MOLLE compatible webbing on the front pockets and the bottom of the backpack.
• Heavy Duty: Zippers, Carry Handles on the Top and both Sides of the backpack
• Hydration bladder compatible, with drink tube routing onto either Padded shoulder straps with metal D-rings
• Adjustable Compression Straps on the Sides of the backpack
• Adjustable Sternum and Waist Straps with quick connect buckles
• Durable PVC construction, that is chemical and water resistant
All NcSTAR® optics are warranted and protected from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If any NcSTAR® product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, NcSTAR®, at our discretion and subject to availability, will repair or replace the product. If the product was purchased within 90 days, a copy of Proof of Purchase is required. If the product was purchased over 90 days. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be issued before returning the product. Ship product prepaid and insured to NcStar. NcStar cannot be responsible for product until it has been received.