Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo 2 Folding Knife
SP85GP2: C85GP2 Yojimbo 2
Designed by noted personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the C85GP2 Yojimbo 2 is a pioneer in the application of the Wharncliffe blades. Refined ergonomics complement the natural contours of the hand, ensuring maximum surface contact and positive control. They also encourage a thumb-forward grip and make the blade a natural extension of the hand. The straight cutting edge offers an extreme cutting performance by transferring power all the way to the tip and ensures improved point strength. The handle has nested stainless steel liners and a Compression Lock.
- Hand Orientation: Left/Right
- Tip Carry Position: Up/Down
- Blade Length: 3.125″ (79 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.9375″ (75 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.5625″ (192 mm)
- Steel: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4 oz. (113 g)
- Made in USA.
Check out our other Spyderco products