POHL FORCE MIKE THREE OUTDOOR GEN 2 1066
Pohl force mike three outdoor gen 2 1066
The second generation of the Mike Three and Four is a culmination of all materials and functions to date. The CNC machined handle has been surgically cut from a single block of olive-colored G-10. The titanium frame lock guarantees the connection with the proven Lion- Steel Rotoblock that the knife does not yield even under extreme conditions. With the glass breaker of tungsten carbide, an individual has the capability to escape from a life-threatening situation in a vehicle when in extreme situations. The satin-finished Niolox – Steel blade provides an attractive contrast to the otherwise matte finish surface of the handle.
– Pocket – Clip can be attached in two different positions for right and left-hand operation
– Suitable for outdoor and survival use.
– Replaceable tungsten carbide glass breaker.
– With the consecutive serial number for quality control.
– Supplied: ParaCord lanyard with metal Skull, 3D Rubber Patch, collector bag
– Total length: 8.66 inches
– Blade length: 3.74 inches
– Blade – Thickness: 0.137 inches
– Blade: Niolox
– Blade finish: Satin
– Handle material: G-10 (olive), Titanium
– Locking: – Liner & Lock RotoBlock
– Clip: – Steel
– Weight: 4.93 ounces
– Blade Style: Spearpoint
Check out our other Pohl-Force products