FENIX PD35 V2.0 FLASHLIGHT
New and improved, the PD35 V2.0 flashlight is destined to carry forward on Fenix’s most popular flashlight. Fitted with the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, this light delivers a maximum 1000 lumens at a distance of 820 feet (250 meters).
Turn the light on and off with the tail switch and cycle through the six lighting modes via the newly designed metal side switch—which also has a built-in battery level indicator.
You can achieve an incredible 430 hours of runtime when using the new ECO brightness level. Compact and built-tough, the PD35 flashlight is IP68 rated; dustproof and waterproof underwater to two meters. Perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity, the PD35 is destined to be YOUR favorite light too.
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included) – the battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- The tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Length: 5.4″ (138mm)
Body: 0.9″ (23mm)
Head: 1.0″ (25.4mm)
Weight: 3.1 oz. (88g) weight excluding batteries
Batteries (not included): One rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix. The battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
Included: Holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings and spare rubber switch boot
Check out our other Fenix products