CAMERA KEY RING
- The Disguise – The KeyVUotes used for unlocking you car. Key fobs are so common in fact, that no one will ever give it a second thought, let alone a first thought.
- Pinhole Camera – The KeyVU has one of the best micro-cameras built-in, providing stunning 480p (720×480) quality full color video at 30 frames per second so you can catch all the action with amazing clarity. A wide angle lens provides excellent coverage and all video is recorded in .AVI format. looks identical to thousands of typical car rem
- Still Photography – Make the most out of your memory card capacity and use the KeyVU in still photography mode, producing SXGA (1280×1024, 24 bit) quality full color pictures saved in .jpeg format.
- Covert – Literally the most covert method of recording video available to date. You have total control over all recording without anyone even knowing you have a camera.
- Time & Date Stamp – For using the KeyVU in a more official capacity, set the KeyVU to watermark videos and pictures with a time and date stamp. Now you have legal proof.
The video quality varies from very good to fair. The quality can be what you would expect from a medium quality cell phone but not what you would expect from a Canon or Nikon digital camera.
Quality is reduced in the design of some 808 versions to reduce cost in the following ways. Plastic lenses. Underpowered processor with a simple video compression (MJPEG) that can cause a large data stream and data overrun the SD card. Insufficient RAM buffering to reduce data overruns at the SD card. Poor quality control in badly soldered hand-soldered parts. Marketing pressure to falsify a high resolution by up-scaling images, increasing the data streams with no increase in quality.
To view other flashlights, torches, optics and accessories CLICK HERE!!!